I’ll be back to regular old blogging about classical language pedagogy and other things later this week.
If you’re after specific things you can do to help me, feeling perhaps some sympathy after last week’s katharsis, here’s five:
- You can directly financially support either my academic research or my Greek language projects via my patreon. which frees my time for these things.
- Supporting my language teaching business directly (by taking classes) or indirectly (by recommending it), builds my business and frees me from casual academia.
- If you’re involved in fields that I’m involved in, academically or not, I welcome both collaboration and mentoring.
- Signing up to my newsletter helps you stay involved and supportive.
- If you’re a believer, prayer is always welcome.